What wines do you crave when the snow starts to fly? Together with Artisanal Wines, The Beverage Warehouse presents six wines that are perfect for chilly evenings by a fire…holiday decorating…wintry walks…join us to taste them and imagine the possibilities for yourself!
Wines we’ll be pouring:
* Strauss “Samling 88” – 100% Scheurebe, a grape that is a cross between Riesling and Sylvaner. Ripe peach and stone fruit flavors with a full dry finish. A unique wine to experience, especially if you are a Sauvignon Blanc fan!
* Julius Treis – Dornfelder Trocken
* Grady Family Vineyards – Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon
* Familia Cecchin – Malbec
* Chateau Camplazens – Viognier
* Gran Gesta – Cava Reserve Brut
Join the Beverage Warehouse on Friday, December 11 from 4-6 pm for this free tasting.